Eleven Pride In The Job Quality Awards For Miller Homes
Eleven site managers from Miller Homes have been acknowledged for their work in building new homes safely and to the highest quality at the NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards.
The NHBC backed awards, which are widely recognised as being among the most prestigious in the industry, recognise site managers across the homebuilding industry who have showcased the highest possible standards of health and safety. Every homebuilder registered under the NBHC Buildmark is entered into the competition, with site managers meticulously assessed across 44 areas of site management, including technical knowledge, consistency in the build process and quality controls.
The Miller Homes site managers who received Quality Awards are as follows:
- Calum Punton, Regents Gate, Crossgates
- Derek Tait, Lady Victoria Grange, Newtongrange
- Jim Martin, Ferrygate Meadow, North Berwick
- John Harrison, Portland Wynd, Blyth
- Paul Ritchie, Wheatfields, Seaton Delaval
- Simon Robson, Hunters Fold, Darlington
- Andrew Halladay, Croston Meadow, Leyland
- Bill Hughes, Fairfield Gardens, Widnes
- Michael Ramsbottom, City Fields, Wakefield
- Joseph Reynolds, Knights Chase, Ashby de la Zouch
- Simon Wilson, Dales View, Brailsford
Chris Endsor, Chief Executive of Miller Homes, said: “We are extremely proud of all of our site managers who have received this recognition from the NHBC for their ongoing dedication to building new homes safely and to the highest standards day in and day out. It is a fantastic achievement to have their hard work recognised in this way and we wish them all the very best for the later stages of the competition.”
Commenting on the Awards, NHBC Chief Executive Steve Wood said: “NHBC launched Pride in the Job in 1980, with the clear aim of promoting and driving the highest standards in new home building, 38 years on, this drive for excellence remains very much at the heart of the competition.
“Pride in the Job recognises the hugely important role site managers play in delivering high quality new home for residents and homeowners across the UK. Their role is undoubtedly one of the toughest in house building, they really do make the difference to quality on site.
“Many congratulations to all of the 2018 Quality Award Winners.”
In the next round, which takes place in the autumn, all the Quality Awards winners will have the opportunity to win a coveted Seal of Excellence as well as competing for the Regional title in their respective areas. The regional winners will then go on to compete for the national Supreme Winner title in their category at the Pride in the Job Gala Dinner, taking place in London on January 25 2019.
Be first to know! Register or login now so you don't miss out on priority email alerts, exclusive offers and more!
- Save your amazing homes and developments
- Use our app to help find your new home
- Exclusive alerts about new homes and offers
- Plus, pre-reserve your new home online