French doors in both the lounge and the kitchen help maximise the benefits of the garden, while dual-aspect views from all the main ground floor rooms and three bedrooms create a wonderfully bright, open, atmosphere.
- Dual-aspect lounge with french doors leading to the garden
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room with french doors
- Separate formal dining room or space for home working
- Downstairs WC and under stair storage
- Garage and allocated parking
Prices & offers
Floor plans & dimensions
|Lounge||14′ 9″ × 14′ 1″ 4.5m × 4.28m|
|Kitchen / Breakfast||14′ 9″ × 11′ 8″ 4.5m × 3.55m|
|Dining||11′ 1″ × 8′ 4″ 3.39m × 2.54m|
|Master Bedroom||10′ 10″ × 9′ 8″ 3.3m × 2.94m|
|Bedroom 2||14′ 9″ × 8′ 9″ 4.5m × 2.66m|
|Bedroom 3||11′ 6″ × 9′ 1″ 3.5m × 2.77m|
|Bedroom 4||9′ 3″ × 11′ 0″ (max) 2.81m × 3.35m (max)|
The house plans shown above, including the room specifications, may vary from development to development and are provided for general guidance only. Plot 80 is a mirror image of the plans shown above. For more accurate and detailed plans for a specific plot, please check with your the sales team. Carpets and floor coverings are not included in our homes as standard.