Edmond - First Homes
About Edmond - First Homes
This home is part of Government’s First Homes scheme. First Homes is a new scheme designed to help local first-time buyers onto the property ladder, by offering homes at a discount a minimum of 30% compared to the market price subject to local & national eligibility criteria.
Discover the select number of homes available at The Paddock for aspiring homeowners who meet a specific criteria including living or working in the Arun District or those who to give or receive regular daily support from or for a close relative*.
The Edmund is a welcoming home offering airy, open plan living. The entrance hall, with the staircase ahead, leads onto the lounge. Moving through the living area is the kitchen and dining space. There is also a convenient WC situated across from a useful built-in storage cupboard. Upstairs the principal bedroom spans the width of the property.
*Subject to local & national eligibility criteria. Speak to a member of the development Sales Team for more information.
- Key Criteria:
- Do you currently live or work in Arun District?
- Or do you give or receive regular daily support from or for a close relative in the Arun District?
- Are you a First-time Buyer?
- Do you have a household income of less than £80,000?
- And if you don’t own another property, this could be your opportunity to own your first home at The Paddock in the heart of Eastergate.
- Eligible for mortgage or home purchase plan for at least 50% of the purchase price of the home
Floor plans & dimensions
|10′ 8″ × 14′ 1″ 3.26m × 4.29m
|13′ 10″ × 12′ 4″ 4.21m × 3.75m
|4′ 11″ × 3′ 7″ 1.5m × 1.1m
|13′ 10″ × 11′ 5″ 4.21m × 3.49m
|13′ 10″ × 11′ 7″ 4.21m × 3.52m
|6′ 7″ × 7′ 1″ 2.01m × 2.15m
The house plans shown above, including the room specifications, may vary from development to development and are provided for general guidance only. For more accurate and detailed plans for a specific plot, please check with your local Miller Homes Development Sales Manager. Carpets and floor coverings are not included in our homes as standard.