The superb kitchen and breakfast room, with its french doors and separate utility room, is designed to provide a lively hub for family life, while the elegant bay-windowed lounge and bright dining room provide more formal options. Dual-aspect windows make two of the bedrooms particularly special.
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Dual aspect dining room, perfect for entertaining or a flexible space for a home office
- Open plan kitchen breakfast with french doors to the garden
- Utility room with rear garden access
- En-suite and built-in wardrobe to principal bedroom
- Garage and parking
Floor plans & dimensions
|Lounge||13′ 2″ × 14′ 0″ 4.015m × 4.265m|
|Dining||11′ 4″ × 8′ 2″ 3.46m × 2.495m|
|Kitchen / Breakfast||11′ 6″ × 22′ 6″ 3.515m × 6.86m|
|Principal Bedroom||11′ 8″ × 11′ 1″ 3.565m × 3.385m|
|Bedroom 2||11′ 6″ × 14′ 0″ 3.51m × 4.255m|
|Bedroom 3||11′ 6″ × 8′ 3″ 3.51m × 2.505m|
|Bedroom 4||11′ 8″ × 8′ 9″ 3.565m × 2.675m|
The house plans shown above, including the room specifications, may vary from development to development and are provided for general guidance only. Plots 122 and 191 are a mirror image of the plans shown above. For more accurate and detailed plans for a specific plot, please check with the sales team. Carpets and floor coverings are not included in our homes as standard.