Woodville Place

Woodville Place

Lingley Green Avenue, Warrington, WA5 3TX

Street Scene

View Apartments Now Open

Come along and take a look around our 2 bedroom View Apartments.

Available at 80% of the market value, prices start from just £98,200.

New Year New Home - fantastic offers when you make your move Find out more

About Woodville Place

New Year New Home - make 2020 a year to remember with a brand new home at Woodville Place.

Scroll down and take a look at our fantastic offers at Woodville Place available on homes which are ready to move in to early 2020.

Find out how we can help you move with incentives such as Part Exchange, Help to Buy, Stamp Duty paid, deposit boosts, flooring packages and much more.

We also have a limited number of Discount to Market two bed apartments and three bed homes available at 80% of their full market value. Eligibility criteria applies - you'll need to be a first-time buyer and have local connections to the area. Click here to find out more.
All homes are now reserved. Please adjust your search criteria to find availability nearby. More homes will be available soon. Register now to be among the first to find out.
Plot House Type Ft2M2 BedroomsBeds Description Energy Rating Estimated Completion Price Offers AvailableOffers Compare
Shows featured plot

Price and availability correct as of 23/01/2020 at 03:19. A management fee may apply, this is plot specific. All details should be checked with the Development Sales Manager and confirmed with solicitors. Energy ratings are estimates based upon the predicted energy assessment from the SAP calculations at the design stage.

View full price list

Quality of life is about the details of everyday living. From the little things, like knowing the nearest place to pick up a pint of milk, to more important matters like finding the right school or having a health centre nearby, you need to know that the community you’re moving to will support you and your family, as well as being a pleasant place to live. So here’s some useful information about the area around Woodville Place.

Woodville Place is around a mile from junction 8 of the M62, ideal for travel to Liverpool and Manchester, and linked to Warrington town centre by a series of pleasant walks and cycle paths. There is also a half-hourly bus service into the centre of town. Hourly trains from Sankey station, 20 minutes walk from the development, run to Liverpool Lime Street and Manchester Oxford Road stations, both journeys of just over half an hour. Warrington Bank Quay station, in the town centre, is on the main line between Scottish stations and London Euston, with travel into the capital taking around three hours.

The many outdoor recreational areas within a short walk include woodlands straddling nearby Whittle Avenue, pleasant paths along Whittle Brook and the excellent amenities of Sankey Valley Park with its play areas, BMX course, picturesque canal-side walks and a fascinating diversity of wildlife. Mersey Valley Golf and Country Club is just over two miles to the west. For indoor sport and fitness amenities, Great Sankey Leisure Centre includes swimming pools, a fitness suite, dance studio and sports hall.


High Quality brands throughout your new home

We understand that when you buy a new home, you want it to be just right. That’s why we only work with high quality brands, for example Symphony for Kitchens, Zanussi for appliances, Porcelanosa for ceramic tiles and Ideal Standard for sanitary ware.

Make it your own

From sleek designer kitchens and contemporary bathrooms, to the finer details of your work surfaces and tiles, you have the opportunity to create a home that is right for you.

Visit one of our Sales Centres for more information about how you can create your perfect home with Miller Homes.

Please note: specification choices are dependent on build stage at the time of reservation.

Download Woodville Place specification (PDF)

Offers at Woodville Place


New Year New Home - fantastic offers when you make your move

Make 2020 a year to remember – we have a fantastic range of homes which will be ready for you to move in to early next year.

Reserve now at Woodville Place and receive one of the below fantastic offers:

Move in during January and you will receive Stamp Duty paid, flooring throughout and £500 towards your legal fees.

Move in during February and receive flooring throughout and £500 towards legal fees.

Move in during March and receive £500 towards your legal fees.

Any offers are plot specific and subject to lender approval. Terms and conditions apply - speak to the Development Sales Manager for full details.


Help to Buy available. Buy a brand new Miller home with just 5% deposit.

Help to Buy offers up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price through a Government-funded equity loan. The remaining 80% is then made up of a 5% deposit contribution and a 75% mortgage. Find out more