Roe Lee Gardens

Sandringham Close, Off Royal Oak Avenue, Blackburn, BB1 8QE

Street Scene

We could help you move to Roe Lee Gardens.

We have a fantastic range of incentives available to help you move on to or up the property ladder including:

Part Exchange Find out more

Help to Buy Find out more

 

Home of the Week - Plot 3 The Malory with Help to Buy available. Find out more

About Roe Lee Gardens

There really is something for everyone at Roe Lee Gardens. With 3 bedroom semi-detached, 3 bedroom detached and 4 bedroom detached homes currently available for sale, you'll find a house to suit your needs whether you're a first-time buyer or an existing home owner.

Adjacent to playing fields on the northern edge of Blackburn, with well-established local amenities and good transport connections, this small, beautifully planned development brings a selection of modern, energy efficient three and four bedroom homes into a mature and popular residential neighbourhood. Around ten minutes drive from the M65 and less than two miles from the town centre, it provides an ideal balance of fresh, open surroundings and urban convenience. Welcome to Roe Lee Gardens...
to
Home with offers only
Showhomes only
Showing of homes available at . Showing showhomes at . Show search filters
Plot House Type Ft2M2 BedroomsBeds Description Energy Rating Estimated Completion Price Offers AvailableOffers Compare
Shows featured plot

Price and availability correct as of 17/12/2018 at 07:21. A management fee may apply, this is plot specific. All details should be checked with the Development Sales Manager and confirmed with solicitors.

View full price list

In the town centre, national chains and high street fashion stores are interspersed with historic buildings, pleasant green spaces, pubs, restaurants and cafés. The Mall houses more than 100 shops, there are hundreds more in the surrounding area, and the busy covered market, open six days a week, sells an enormous range of goods including fresh produce. There is also a household waste recycling facility in the town centre. Blackburn has three theatres, a 10-screen cinema, and live music venues and nightclubs ranging from the traditional to the cosmopolitan.The Ice Arena, an Olympic-sized rink and home of two ice hockey clubs, is open for public skating seven days a week, and there are excellent sports, swimming and gym facilities at the town’s Sports and Leisure Centre.

There are several parks and green spaces nearby. including Roe Lee Park and Corporation Park, with its aviary and conservatory. Both parks also have children’s playgrounds. Amongst the more unusual local attractions, the Tank Toposcope view-point, 20 minutes walk away, provides information about the magnificent 360-degree landscape. To the southwest, the 480 acre Witton Country Park offers endless opportunities for walking, cycling and enjoying the wildlife. Blackburn Golf Club is just one and a half miles from Roe Lee Gardens. St Gabriel’s C of E Primary School, rated ‘outstanding’
by Ofsted, and Holy Souls RC Primary school, rated ‘good’, are both around ten minutes walk away. Pleckgate High School, even closer, recently converted to Academy status. Health services within walking distance include GP services at Brownhill Surgery and a dental surgery in Langham Road.

When it comes to getting the details right, we're committed to quality throughout. We only work with high-quality brands, for example Symphony for kitchens, Porcelanosa for ceramic tiles and Ideal Standard for sanitary-ware.

From sleek, designer kitchens to cool, contemporary bathrooms, down to the fine details of tiles and taps, there's plenty to fire your imagination and suggest a whole range of possibilities for you to create a unique living environment.

Please note: Specification choices are dependent on build stage at the time of reservation.

Download Roe Lee Gardens specification (PDF)
image

Offers at Roe Lee Gardens

Offer

Home of the Week - Plot 3 The Malory with Help to Buy available.

This beautiful 3 bedroom detached home includes Stamp Duty paid, £500 towards legal fees, carpets and vinyl. Plus you can reserve for £99.

Help to Buy is also available which offers up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price through a Government-funded equity loan. The remaining 80% is then made up of a 5% deposit contribution and a 75% mortgage.

Find out more

Awards