Rewards for you... Rewards for you...
The Oaklands

The Oaklands

School Aycliffe Lane, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, DL5 6TN

We have all you could wish for in your new home...

Save thousands up-front as we're offering to pay your Stamp Duty.
Plus; reserve today for just £99.

We're now open and encourage you to book an appointment today. Find out more

About The Oaklands

We are pleased that our development sales centre is now re-open to visit. You can call, or make an appointment to visit online. You can also reserve your new home online. We look forward to welcoming you at a safe distance soon.

What's on your dream home wish list? Our new homes are designed for living your best life to the highest quality. Accommodating the needs of a modern family our homes combine style and comfort as well as offering; private gardens, home office spaces, sociable open plan living and spare bedrooms for flexible living.
Our developments are in easily commutable locations too so you get the most space for your budget. And that's not all, reserve selected homes now for only £99 and you could get your Stamp Duty Paid.

We could help make your dream move a reality if you have a house to sell with our fantastic Part Exchange scheme which means you benefit from:
(Available on selected plots only)
  • Market value for your existing home
  • A cash buyer with no chain
  • No estate agent fees to pay
  • You stay in your current home until your new home is ready

  • Or, have you heard about how Help to Buy could help you own your first home.
    Help to Buy* offers up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price through an equity loan funded by the Government. The remaining 80% is then made up through a 5% deposit contribution and a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
  • Based on a £169,950 purchase price
  • 5% Deposit £8,498
  • 75% Mortgage £127,463
  • 20% Help to Buy Equity Loan £33,990
  • All homes are now reserved. Please adjust your search criteria to find availability nearby. More homes will be available soon. Register now to be among the first to find out.
    Plot House Type Ft2M2 BedroomsBeds Description Energy Rating Estimated Completion Price Offers AvailableOffers Compare
    Shows featured plot

    Price and availability correct as of 04/07/2020 at 19:46. A management fee may apply, this is plot specific. All details should be checked with our sales team and confirmed with solicitors. Energy ratings are estimates based upon the predicted energy assessment from the SAP calculations at the design stage.

    View full price list

    Just seven miles from Darlington and 14 from Durham, and with the A1(M) just three miles away, The Oaklands offers fast access to Tyneside and Teesside. A ten-minute  bus trip links the development with the main shopping area of Newton Aycliffe, around a mile and a half away, and buses between Darlington, Durham and Bishop Auckland pass through the town. Newton Aycliffe Railway Station, a pleasant 20 minute walk from The Oaklands, is on the Tees Valley line with services to Bishop Auckland in the west and Saltburn, via Darlington, in the east. The journey to Darlington, from where the national intercity network can be accessed, takes 15 minutes by train and approximately 20 by bus. The shops around Central Avenue and the Thames Shopping Centre in Newton Aycliffe include Tesco and Aldi, Argos, Boots and other high street names interspersed with local traders. Peaseway Medical Centre, a half-hour walk from the development, houses a large GP practice and a pharmacy, and there is a dental surgery near the shopping precinct. There are also several schools in easy reach. The nearest primary, in Heighington village, was rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, while the closest secondary is Greenfield Community College, a specialist arts and science school with a strong academic record.

     

    The nearby Oakleaf Sports Complex has a wide choice of indoor and outdoor facilities that include a golf course and driving range, squash and badminton, football, bowls, pilates and yoga classes. Woodham Golf and Country Club is three miles north of The Oaklands, and Newton Aycliffe Leisure Centre incorporates two swimming pools and a gym. The building also houses the town’s library.

    When it comes to getting the details right, we're committed to quality throughout. We only work with high-quality brands, for example Symphony for kitchens, Porcelanosa for ceramic tiles and Ideal Standard for sanitary-ware.

    From sleek, designer kitchens to cool, contemporary bathrooms, down to the fine details of tiles and taps, there's plenty to fire your imagination and suggest a whole range of possibilities for you to create a unique living environment.

    Please note: Specification choices are dependent on build stage at the time of reservation, please speak to our Development Sales Manager for further details.

    Download The Oaklands specification (PDF)
    image

    Offers at The Oaklands

    Offer

    We're now open and encourage you to book an appointment today.

    Keeping you and our teams safe and well remains our priority.
    To help us do that, we want to reassure you of the important changes we have made to our normal procedures and the special measures that have been put in place which allow us to welcome you safely whilst meeting social distancing and hygiene guidelines.


    We have great tools and systems to support you from the comfort of your current home, so in the interests of both your safety and that of our staff, we’ll continue to do as much as possible over the telephone, through video calls, by email or via our website.


    If you would like to visit our development, you can be confident and relax in the knowledge that each visit will be restricted to customers, or potential customers, from the same household.

    You can book an appointment via our website or by contacting a member of our sales team today.

    Offer

    Help to Buy available. Buy a brand new Miller home with just 5% deposit.

    Help to Buy offers up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price through a Government-funded equity loan. The remaining 80% is then made up of a 5% deposit contribution and a 75% mortgage. Find out more

    Awards

    The Oaklands

    School Aycliffe Lane, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, DL5 6TN

    Our development sales centre is now re-open for you to make an appointment. You can call, or book your appointment via our website or alternatively you can reserve your new home online at a time to suit you.