About The Trinity
French doors bring a delightfully airy ambience to the living room of this stylish, comfortable bungalow, complementing the practical dining kitchen. With individual outlooks to front and rear, each bedroom has its own special appeal.
Please note: Plot 51 is a mid-terrace home, plots 50 and 52 are end-terrace and plots 54 and 55 are semi-detached.
- Please note: Some homes are discount to market and are sold at 80% of the market value
- Plot 51 is a mid-terrace home, plots 50 and 52 are end-terrace and plots 54 and 55 are semi-detached
- Spacious lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Well-seized kitchen/dining room
- Two great sized bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- 10 year NHBC build warranty
Floor plans & dimensions
|Lounge||10′ 11″ × 15′ 4″ 3.34m × 4.68m|
|Kitchen/Dining||7′ 5″ × 16′ 1″ 2.26m × 4.89m|
|Principal Bedroom||9′ 2″ × 14′ 1″ 2.8m × 4.3m|
|Bedroom 2||8′ 8″ × 9′ 7″ 2.65m × 2.93m|
|Bathroom||5′ 7″ × 7′ 4″ 1.7m × 2.23m|
The house plans shown above, including the room specifications, may vary from development to development and are provided for general guidance only. For more accurate and detailed plans for a specific plot, please check with your local Miller Homes Development Sales Manager. Carpets and floor coverings are not included in our homes as standard.