About The Juniper
Only 5 homes remain on this fantastic scheme which could allow you to buy at 80% of the market value*.
Attractive french doors bring natural light flooding into the dining area, while helping to maximise the pleasures and rewards of the garden. The master bedroom incorporates an en-suite shower room, and the third bedroom could be transformed into a games room or library.
*Terms and conditions apply. Please see Development Sales Manager for more information.
- Only 5 homes remaining on this fantastic scheme
- Do you currently live in County Durham?
- Do you have a household income of less than £80k?
- If you don't own another property, this could be your opportunity to buy at Lambton Park
- Enjoy "Bowes Gate", a community hub of activity which will consist of a Pavillion cafe/bistro and a range of independent stores such as; delicatessen, butcher, florist, baker and more
- Private rear garden and acres of woodland on your doorstep
- Ideal space for home working
- Victorian style sash windows
- Spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- En-suite master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
Floor plans & dimensions
|Lounge||11′ 3″ × 15′ 1″ 3.44m × 4.61m|
|Kitchen/Dining||15′ 8″ × 10′ 10″ 4.78m × 3.3m|
|WC||4′ 1″ × 5′ 4″ 1.25m × 1.62m|
|Master Bedroom||10′ 1″ × 8′ 9″ 3.08m × 2.66m|
|En-Suite||5′ 3″ × 4′ 4″ 1.61m × 1.33m|
|Bedroom 2||8′ 0″ × 11′ 4″ 2.43m × 3.45m|
|Bedroom 3||7′ 5″ × 7′ 10″ 2.26m × 2.4m|
|Bathroom||8′ 0″ × 5′ 7″ 2.43m × 1.7m|
The house plans shown above, including the room specifications, may vary from development to development and are provided for general guidance only. For more accurate and detailed plans for a specific plot, please check with your local Miller Homes Development sales team. Carpets and floor coverings are not included in our homes as standard.