Miller Homes' Yorkshire Day competition terms and conditions.
- Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding Miller Homes employees, or agents or their family members or anyone professionally connected with the competition
- All entries must be made via Facebook only by 11.59pm on 1st August.
- To enter, participants must leave a comment on the 'Win a Yorkshire Hamper' Facebook ad.
- The winner will be chosen randomly by an independent party and will win 1 x Yorkshire hamper supplied by Weetons Food hall in Harrogate, priced at £160.
- Yorkshire hamper supplied by Weetons Food Hall in Harrogate at a price of £160 For full details see https://www.weetons.com/product/weetons-classic-yorkshire-hamper
- Prizes are non-refundable and not transferable. They cannot be exchanged for any alternative.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook on 2nd August 2023, and the prize will be Posted direct to winner.
- If the winner does not claim the prize by 7th August 2023 (by responding to contact on Facebook), we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to take part in publicity to promote the competition
- Miller Homes reserves the right to extend any dates without prior warning
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entries delayed, lost or not included in the competition for any reason whatsoever.
Promoter: Miller Homes Limited, Miller House, 2 Lochside View, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh, EH12 9DH