Visiting a Miller Homes Development
We are delighted to be able to welcome you back on to our developments again. Before you visit we want you to be fully aware of the new measures we have put in place to ensure your safety and that of our teams.
The rules we have put in place are to ensure we can operate as safely as possible. This includes social distancing measures and enhanced cleaning.
Our teams have been fully inducted in the new procedures to ensure they understand what is expected of them.
So, here’s some information on what you can expect when visiting a Miller Homes development.
Arriving on site
- We will only allow visits by customers, or potential customers who have made an appointment and are from the same household.
- As few members of your household as possible should attend the appointment and we would prefer if you came in the same car. We think it would be better if you did not bring children to site at this time, but understand if you cannot make other arrangements.
- You should only arrive at the development a few minutes before your appointment time.
- Please wait in your car, where the Development Sales Manager has suggested you will find parking and telephone us, on the development telephone number, to advise that you have arrived. We will then give you further guidance.
As you approach the sales centre, or home you are viewing
- Clear signage will point out where you may be asked to wait and markers will indicate a 2 metre social distance.
- You will not need to touch anything on arrival or departure – doors will be open to allow entry at the appointed time.
- The protocols in place will be explained again and you will be asked to follow the guidance.
- Using the hand sanitiser available, please wash your hands on arrival and departure.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- If you are viewing one of our homes, we will explain its key features to look out for and then allow you to walk around the home on your own, while we wait outside.
- Unfortunately anyone who does not comply with the guidance will be asked to leave.
During your visit
- We will not be able to give you brochures or hand out any documentation we can however, send you everything electronically.
- We trust you understand that unfortunately we cannot offer refreshments or the use of the toilet facilities during your visit.
- After each visit our team will wipe down surfaces, handles and any touch points before the next visitor.
- Our Development Sales Managers will also wash their hands, before and after each visit.
To reserve a home
- We would like you to reserve a home with us in the comfort of your own home. You can use our website to pay a deposit and reserve the home of your choice. Alternatively, if you prefer, we will call you and you can complete a reservation with us over the telephone.
It is very important that if you, or a member of your household feels unwell or are showing any symptoms of coronavirus/covid-19, you contact us to rearrange your appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you at a safe distance soon.