Spring into Sport
Miller Homes is offering a £500 donation to a deserving sporting club, team, community or individual in the Yorkshire region.
Applicants should tell us in no more than 200 words why they, their sports club, team or community deserves to win the money, how it will help them or its members get moving and what it will be spent on.
- Competition is open to UK residents, excluding family of Miller Homes employees, agents or anyone professionally connected with the company
- All entries must be made by 11.59pm on 19th May 2019
- To enter, participants must complete and submit an application form
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of Miller Homes employees at their discretion. The judges' decision is final.
- Winners will be notified by Friday 24th May 2019
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to take part in publicity to promote the competition
- Miller homes reserves the right to extend any dates without prior warning
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entries delayed, lost or not included in the competition for any reason whatsoever
- Promoter: Miller Homes (Yorkshire) Limited, Lapwing House, Peel Avenue, Calder Park, Wakefield, WF2 7UA
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Entries must be submitted to your local Miller Homes development or by email to email@example.com by Sunday 19th May and, will be judged by a panel of Miller Homes employees thereafter. The winner will be notified by Friday 24th May 2019.
A full list of developments can be found hereDownload application form here (PDF)