Miller Homes Great Locations Photography Competition 2014
Terms and conditions
1. Competition is open to UK residents aged 16 years and over, excluding Miller Homes employees, or agents or their family members or anyone professionally connected with the competition
2. One winner from each of Miller Homes’ six regions (Scotland, North East, North West, Yorkshire, Midlands, Southern) will be selected by a panel of judges
3. One overall winner will be selected from each of the regional winners by a panel of judges
4. All entries must be sent to email@example.com by Sunday 26th October 2014. By submitting an entry, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
5. Entries will be judged on both originality of content and quality of photography. Miller Homes reserves the right to exclude any entries which are obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive or in breach of any applicable law or regulation. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be notified in writing by Monday 10th November 2014
7. By entering the competition, entrants agree
7.1 for your entry to be published on Miller Homes website and social media channels (facebook, twitter, pinterest and Google plus);
7.2 to grant Miller Homes a non-exclusive irrevocable royalty free perpetual licence to use, republish, edit or modity your entry in any/all media for purposes connected with the Competition;
7.3 to take part in publicity to promote the competition, including that via social media
8. Each regional winner will receive a £50 Amazon voucher plus the opportunity to have their photo framed and displayed in their nearest Miller Homes development
9. On top of this the overall winner will receive a framed copy of their photo plus a gift voucher for a one-day photography course . All travel and accommodation costs will be the responsibility of the winner.
10. Prizes are non-refundable and not transferable. They cannot be exchanged for any alternative
11. Miller Homes reserves the right to amend / extend any dates without prior warning
12. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries delayed, lost or not included in the competition for any reason whatsoever
13. Entries must be the entrant’s own work, must not be copied or contain any third party materials and/or content that the entrant does not have permission to use. Entrants confirm that any individual whose image is featured in the competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image (or if under 18, consent of the relevant parent/guardian has been given).
14. Promoter: Miller Homes Limited, Miller House, 2 Lochside View, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh, EH12 9DH