- Competition is open to UK residents, excluding family of Miller Homes employees, agents or anyone professionally connected with the company
- All entries must be made via Instagram only by 11.59pm on Sunday 18 December 2016.
- Participants must guess the correct number of rugby balls within the designated image, follow Miller Homes on Instagram, and tag one friend within their entry post.
- Three winners will be chosen randomly by an independent party. The first winner will win 2 x adult tickets to the 1872 Scottish Cup at BT Murrayfield on 26 December, 1 x car park pass, 1 x signed Edinburgh Rugby jersey, 1 x signed ball. The 2nd winner will win 2 x adult tickets to the 1872 Scottish Cup at BT Murrayfield on 26 December, 1 x car park pass, 1 x signed match day programme, The 3rd winner will win 2 x adult tickets to the 1872 Scottish Cup at BT Murrayfield on 26 December, 1 x car park pass.
- Prizes are non-refundable and not transferable. They cannot be exchanged for any alternative
- Winners will be notified via Instagram on Monday 19 December, and tickets will be posted via Recorded Delivery on 19 December. Merchandise will be posted after the 1872 Scottish Cup to specified postal address via Recorded Delivery.
- If the winner does not claim the prize by Wednesday 21 December (by contact on Instagram), we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to take part in publicity to promote the competition
- Miller Homes reserves the right to extend any dates without prior warning
10. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries delayed, lost or not included in the competition for any reason whatsoever
11. Promoter: Miller Homes Limited, Miller House, 2 Lochside View, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh, EH12 9DH
12. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.