Ben Massey appointed Regional Managing Director for Miller Homes East Midlands
Miller Homes has announced the appointment of a new regional managing director for the East Midlands.
Ben Massey, who is from Leicestershire and joined the company as a graduate land buyer in 2001, will oversee the strategic growth of the business in the region, delivering sites in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, and Leicestershire.
This news comes as Miller Homes revealed it would be bringing 400 new homes to Derby as part of its Kedleston Grange development, alongside further plans for expansion in the East Midlands with 2,800 homes expected to be built in the region during the next three years.
Commenting on his appointment, Ben, who is based in the company’s Derby office, said: “With almost 20 years of experience both in the sector and with Miller Homes, I’m delighted to take on this role and continue my journey with the company. We are focused on growth and maintaining our established reputation within the East Midlands for providing quality family homes across the region. We recently announced our new Kedleston Grange development, which will see 400 new homes brought to the desirable suburb of Allestree on the west edge of Derby City, as well as two new developments in Leicestershire, Highgrove Fields in Sileby and Regal View in Great Glen.
“We have an extremely experienced team in the East Midlands with really talented individuals who continue to bring quality developments to the area. I’m looking forward to leading the team as we work towards our regional goals.”
Chris Endsor, CEO, Miller Homes added: “Our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing opportunities which will enable them to prosper in their career with Miller Homes. Ben is a great example of that and it’s been rewarding to see his progression as he has developed to become an integral part of the leadership team at Miller Homes.
“He has already worked on a number of key sites that have helped us to cement our strong reputation in the area and I’ve no doubt this will only continue in his new role. I’d like to congratulate him on his promotion and wish him every success.”
Miller Homes, which is a national housebuilder, celebrates its 85th anniversary this year, and in 2020 was awarded a five-star rating once again in Home Builders Federation (HBF) National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey.
For more details on Miller Homes, including its East Midlands developments, visit https://www.millerhomes.co.uk/locations/east-midlands-and-the-surrounding-areas.aspx.
Notes to editors:
- For over 85 years, Miller Homes has established a reputation for building outstanding quality family homes and providing excellent customer service. The company is committed to building homes safely in a way which is considerate to the environment.
- In 2020 Miller Homes was awarded a five star rating in the Home Builders Federation (HBF) National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Miller Homes operates across three divisions - Midlands & Southern, North of England and Scotland.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- Further information is available at www.millerhomes.co.uk
Be first to know! Register or login now so you don't miss out on priority email alerts, exclusive offers and more!
- Save your amazing homes and developments
- Use our app to help find your new home
- Exclusive alerts about new homes and offers
- Plus, pre-reserve your new home online