The subtly L-shaped living and dining room and the extra level of flexibility introduced by french doors offer endless possibilities for layout, while details like the generous cupboard space and en-suite principal bedroom demonstrate the practicality of the Sherston.
- Open-plan living/dining with french doors to the garden
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Versatile family home offering bedroom space that can comfortably accommodate home working
- Downstairs WC
- En-suite to principal bedroom
- Built-in storage cupboards to the landing and principal bedroom
- Garage and parking
Floor plans & dimensions
|Living||14′ 10″ × 9′ 8″ 4.52m × 2.95m|
|Dining||11′ 5″ × 7′ 1″ 3.49m × 2.15m|
|Kitchen||7′ 7″ × 10′ 7″ 2.32m × 3.22m|
|Principal Bedroom||8′ 8″ × 10′ 11″ (min) 2.65m × 3.33m (min)|
|Bedroom 2||7′ 9″ × 10′ 4″ 2.37m × 3.16m|
|Bedroom 3||6′ 9″ × 7′ 1″ 2.06m × 2.15m|
The house plans shown above, including the room specifications, may vary from development to development and are provided for general guidance only. †Window to plots 123, 124, 128, 174, 190 and 200 only. The following plots are a mirror image of the plans shown above – 124, 172, 174, 190 and 200. For more accurate and detailed plans for a specific plot, please check with the sales team. Carpets and floor coverings are not included in our homes as standard.