The magnificent entrance hall gives an instant indication of the quality of this exceptional home. Both the study and the dining area are enhanced by bay windows, and twin french doors integrate the garden into the living space. Upstairs, two of the four bedrooms are en-suite.
- Open plan kitchen dining with bay window and french doors to the rear garden
- French doors to the spacious lounge
- Separate laundry room with rear garden access
- Study/family room with bay window
- En-suite shower room to principal bedroom and bedroom 2
- Double garage and driveway parking
Floor plans & dimensions
|Lounge||14′ 7″ × 11′ 2″ 4.44m × 3.41m|
|Kitchen / Dining||23′ 7″ × 11′ 2″ 7.2m × 3.41m|
|Study||11′ 2″ × 8′ 8″ 3.41m × 2.64m|
|Principal Bedroom||12′ 10″ × 11′ 4″ 3.91m × 3.45m|
|Bedroom 2||12′ 0″ × 11′ 2″ 3.66m × 3.41m|
|Bedroom 3||11′ 2″ × 10′ 4″ 3.41m × 3.16m|
|Bedroom4||9′ 9″ × 9′ 8″ 2.97m × 2.94m|
The house plans shown above, including the room specifications, may vary from development to development and are provided for general guidance only. Plots 4 and 73 are a mirror image of the plans shown above. For more accurate and detailed plans for a specific plot, please check with the sales team. Carpets and floor coverings are not included in our homes as standard.