Rewards for you... Rewards for you...
Regal View

Regal View

Oaks Road, Great Glen, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE8 9EG

Don't miss our final homes with no Stamp Duty or Help to Buy

We have just a handful of homes remaining that qualify for the Government's Stamp Duty holiday, saving you up to £15,000. If you would like to use the current Government backed Help to Buy scheme, you will need to reserve your home by 15th December. Talk to our Development Sales Manager for more information.

Help to Buy is changing. Reserve and submit your application by 15th Dec to buy a home under the current scheme. Find out more

About Regal View

We are pleased that our development sales centre remains open to visit with all necessary safety procedures in place. You can call, or make an appointment to visit online. You can also reserve your new home online. We look forward to welcoming you at a safe distance soon.

Regal View is an attractive development offering new homes for sale in the popular village of Great Glen. Presenting a choice of one, two, three, four and five bedroom properties, including two bedroom bungalows situated only a ten minutes walk from Great Glen’s traditional village green and 8 miles from the vibrant city centre of Leicester.

Our 5 bedroom detached Honeybourne showhome and sales centre are now open! Why not book your appointment to visit us, you can call or make an appointment to visit online. We look forward to welcoming you at a safe distance soon.

All homes are now reserved. Please adjust your search criteria to find availability nearby. More homes will be available soon. Register now to be among the first to find out.
Plot House Type Ft2M2 BedroomsBeds Description Energy Rating Estimated Completion Price Offers AvailableOffers Compare
Shows featured plot

Price and availability correct as of 24/11/2020 at 20:16. A management fee may apply, this is plot specific. All details should be checked with our sales team and confirmed with solicitors. Energy ratings are estimates based upon the predicted energy assessment from the SAP calculations at the design stage.

View full price list

When it comes to getting the details right, we're committed to quality throughout. We only work with high-quality brands, for example Symphony for kitchens, Porcelanosa for ceramic tiles and Ideal Standard for sanitary-ware.

From sleek, designer kitchens to cool, contemporary bathrooms, down to the fine details of tiles and taps, there's plenty to fire your imagination and suggest a whole range of possibilities for you to create a unique living environment.

Please note: Specification choices are dependent on build stage at the time of reservation.

Download Regal View specification (PDF)
image

Offers at Regal View

Offer

Help to Buy is changing. Reserve and submit your application by 15th Dec to buy a home under the current scheme.

Help to Buy currently offers up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price on a new home through a Government-funded equity loan for all buyers. The remaining 80% is then made up of a 5% deposit contribution and a 75% mortgage.

Upcoming changes mean Help to Buy will only be available first time buyers and for homes up to £255,600. Reserve your new home and submit your application form by 15th December 2020 to buy a home under the current scheme. Find out more Find out more

Awards

Regal View

Oaks Road, Great Glen, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE8 9EG

The sales centre is not open yet but our first release of homes are now available to reserve online or via a phone appointment. Please register your interest for the latest updates ahead of our showhome launch in November 2020.