Date published: 25/11/2015
Miller Homes is delighted to have won two regional awards in the Buyers’ Choice Homebuilder Awards sponsored by Zoopla.
The awards, which recognise the best homebuilders by measuring the quality of customer service based on research conducted through homebuyers around the country, were announced for three regions - North England & Scotland, Central England and Southern England - with Miller Homes picking up two accolades.
Varcity South in Edinburgh was named Best Home Builder 100+ units in the North England and Scotland category and Admirals Wood Phase 2 in Southampton achieved Best Home Builder 51-100 units in the Southern England category.
The national winners will be announced by TV property presenter Phil Spencer at the Grosvenor House Hotel London next April.
Phil Spencer, said: “I think it says a great deal about any firm who’s prepared to stand up and announce to customers and competitors that they believe they provide the best possible service. These awards are a great way to help property firms of all sizes focus on service and raise standards across the industry.”
Chris Endsor, Chief Executive of Miller Homes, said: “We are delighted to be recognised in the Buyers’ Choice Homebuilder Awards. It is a fantastic achievement for our teams, particularly during a period in which demand and completions have increased significantly. It means so much to us as we know it is our customers who have judged our performance. We are very proud of the standard of our customer service and this award proves we are delivering what we promise.
“We have consistently achieved exceptionally high scores from our own survey results and are very proud of our innovative homes, quality workmanship and excellent levels of customer service, which together demonstrate The Miller Difference – our business philosophy which is at the very heart of everything we do.”
Notes to editors:
- Over the last 80 years Miller Homes has established a tradition for building family homes in the most desirable locations along with a reputation for delivering sector-leading quality, sustainable developments and providing outstanding levels of customer service.
- In 2015 Miller Homes was awarded five star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey for the fourth consecutive and the results of independent research highlighted that 95% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
- Miller Homes operates in six regions across the UK – Scotland, North West, Yorkshire, North East, Midlands and Southern.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- Further information is available by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk
For further information please contact:
Marie Dunsmuir, Miller Homes
T: 0870 336 5084
Kirsty Bruce, Miller Homes
T: 0870 336 5013
Name: Kirsty Bruce
Phone: 0870 336 5013