Date published: 28/11/2012
Leading house builder Miller Homes has continued its success during this year’s NHBC Pride in the Job Awards after its site managers received 12 Seals of Excellence and two Regional Awards during the second and third stages of the competition.
Twelve site managers, including five in Scotland and five in the North West of England, were recognised for their efforts in achieving the highest standards in the house building industry and for their contribution to the house building process, ensuring the delivery of high quality homes from start to finish at the development for which they have responsibility.
Those who received a Seal of Excellence were:
- Scott Brown for Varcity, Edinburgh
- Martin Plane for Balbirnie Bridge, Markinch in Fife
- Stuart Lindsay for Rosemount Meadows, Blairgowrie
- Patrick Malyn for Doune Riggs, Doune near Stirling
- James Martin for Regents Park, Crossgates in Fife
- Paul Ritchie for Greenvale Park, Newcastle
- Tony Preece for Birkacre Park, Chorley
- Bill Huges for Whittle-le-Park, Chorley
- Wayne Eccles for Willow Fields, Preston
- Harry Dainton for Millers Green, Heysham
- Vinnie Morris for Knowles Land, Ashbourne
- Mark Atherton for Cartrefle, Wales
Two of the site managers who were awarded Seals of Excellence, Scott Brown and Wayne Eccles, also went on to receive Regional Awards. They will now take part in the final stage of the competion, the Supreme Gala event in London in January, when the UK Supreme Award winners will be announced.
Chris Endsor, Chief Executive of Miller Homes, which received 27 Quality Awards in the first round of the competition – its biggest achievement to date, said: “As a company, we consistently aim to deliver the best possible standards for our customers and recognition for our site managers throughout the various stages of the Pride in the Job Awards demonstrates our commitment and dedication to achieving that goal.
“All our winners should be very proud of their achievements, particularly Scott and Wayne, who we wish all the very best in the final stage of the competition.”
The NHBC Pride in the Job Awards take place annually and are widely recongised as the house-building industry’s most prestigious awards programme. They are dedicated to recognising site managers who achieve the highest standards in house building.
Name: Marie Dunsmuir
Phone: 0870 336 5084