13 Jun 2018
Miller Homes is a respected national homebuilder with an established reputation for building outstanding quality family homes and providing excellent customer service. We believe in building homes safely, in a way which is considerate to the environment and delighting our customers with a product and experience which recognises that buying a new home is a significant lifetime purchase. That is The Miller Difference.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Co-Ordinator to join our Sales team based in our Southern office reporting to the Sales Director.
You will be responsible for -
- Management of all reservations through to exchange of contracts within the required period
- Daily liaison with the sales teams on site, solicitors and direct with clients
- Maintain and input data on to relevant Sales administration and IT systems
- Form an effective liaison with external parties including Management Companies, solicitors general public / prospective customers and the site based sales teams
- Where required, update and maintain details of new sales enquiries on the CRM system
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required for the Sales team
- Assist in the management of the company website and marketing
- Produce and analyse reports for sales management
- Manage “coming soon” databases
You should possess strong communication skills to form an effective liaison with external and internal stakeholders while possessing organisational skills and excellent time management. Previous knowledge of CRM systems and JDE is desirable.
How to apply
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter ideally including details of your current salary and notice period.
Closing Date: 29th June 2018
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received, and therefore you should apply for this job as soon as possible.
(No Agencies Please)
Apply for position