Customer Services Technician
20 Nov 2018
Miller Homes is a respected national homebuilder with an established reputation for building outstanding quality family homes and providing excellent customer service. We believe in building homes safely, in a way which is considerate to the environment and delighting our customers with a product and experience which recognises that buying a new home is a significant lifetime purchase. That is The Miller Difference.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Services Technician to join our Customer Services team based in our North East Region reporting to the Customer Services Inspections Manager.
The successful candidate will have a clean driving license, be a multi skilled technician who is able to demonstrate they are a team player. They will possess a keen work ethic, excellent communication skills, desire and drive to succeed and empathy and sympathy in equal measures when dealing with our customers and be smart, punctual, honest and reliable.
The main responsibilities of this role:
- Carrying out defect repairs in occupied properties
- Liaising with our nominated contractors and suppliers with regards to co-ordination of remedial works in occupied homes
- Liaising with your Line Manager to promote effective solutions to complex remedial activity
- Create positive working relationships with colleagues paying specific attention to the site teams
- Liaising with the Customer Service Hub regarding completed or ongoing remedial activity
- Deal effectively and within charter timescales of all assigned tasks
- To act professionally, courteously and with dignity and control at all times with customers, internal colleagues, external colleagues and subcontractors alike to uphold the core values of the business
You will also have a sound understanding of NHBC Technical Standards & Guidelines along with a sound decision making process and an ability to use your own initiative to problem solve.
How to apply
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter ideally including details of your current salary and notice period.
Closing Date: 17th December 2018
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received, and therefore you should apply for this job as soon as possible.
(No Agencies Please)
Apply for position