Customer Services Manager
25 Jul 2018
Miller Homes is a respected national homebuilder with an established reputation for building outstanding quality family homes and providing excellent customer service. We believe in building homes safely, in a way which is considerate to the environment and delighting our customers with a product and experience which recognises that buying a new home is a significant lifetime purchase. That is The Miller Difference.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Services Manager to join our Customer Service team based in our Edinburgh office, reporting directly to the Divisional Customer Services Director.
You will be responsible for providing a full range of customer service support across the area, working closely with clients and contractors and your colleagues in the customer service team as well as other departments across the business.
You should possess a passion for providing exceptional customer service and have exceptional communication skills.
The purpose of this role is to direct the day to day operational activities of the Customer Service administration/co-ordination and field teams to ensure the delivery of a superior service and efficient work flow.
Key Functional Areas
- Responsible for the delivery of quality & service to all Customers
- Responsible for regional properties within warranty and NHBC insurance liability
- Lead the customer Services team in striving for a one-call resolution of customer issues
- Lead process improvement initiatives
- Identify potential cost recovery and monitor progress of same
- Work with subcontractors and Production team on quality and reduction of lead time for remedial works
- Monthly meetings with internal departmental staff to identify failures and apply corrective actions
- Quarterly meetings with Customer Services Technicians/Operatives to discuss concerns and improvements
- Participate and deliver departmental performance at management meetings
- Ensure utilisation of customer services operating system for accurate recording of customer information
- Be available for telephone support for out of hours emergency service provider (infrequent)
- To provide support for the Customer Service Team with escalated complaints
- Provide support as and when required to the Customer Service Director
Experience of Customer Services Management, ideally within construction / house building sector is desirable with knowledge of NHBC standards, building regulations and technical knowledge of trades. The successful candidate should be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft packages.
How to apply
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter ideally including details of your current salary and notice period.
Closing Date: 25th Aug 2018
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received, and therefore you should apply for this job as soon as possible.
(No Agencies Please)
Apply for position