Customer Services Inspection Manager
19 Jul 2018
Miller Homes is a respected national homebuilder with an established reputation for building outstanding quality family homes and providing excellent customer service. We believe in building homes safely, in a way which is considerate to the environment and delighting our customers with a product and experience which recognises that buying a new home is a significant lifetime purchase. That is The Miller Difference.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Services Inspection Manager to join our Customer Services team based in our Wakefield office reporting to the Customer Services Manager.
The primary function of the role is to carry out inspections following reported issues in our recently occupied properties liaising directly with third party contractors, internal and external colleagues including discipline heads at key stages working to our internal service level agreements and our own processes. You will be the link between our customers and the office based co-ordination team across the region.
Key Functional Areas
- To liaise with Customer Services team in effective time management and maximise the working day.
- To act professionally at all times with the company name and charter in mind.
- To meet and carry out a fair analysis of defects reported by our customers and ensure work is attended to within the time-scales agreed and in accordance with the service level agreements in place.
- Liaise with NHBC regarding technical requirements and attend resolutions and insurance claims as and when required.
- Provide feedback to The Regional Customer Services Manager regarding defects and solutions and ensure any defective work is brought to the attention of all relevant parties to prevent repeat.
- To focus on costs against budget and ensure that contra charges are in place with the relevant paperwork as and when necessary.
- To be responsible for our Customer Service Technicians including their wellbeing, material stock management and ensuring all Health & Safety inspections and records are current
You will have experience of a similar role within the house building sector and be adept at dealing with our client base calmly and effectively. You should have sound knowledge of NHBC Technical Standards and Guidelines and be able to communicate effectively with all areas of the business to fulfil the role. You will have excellent complaint handling, organisational and prioritising skills to ensure the Yorkshire Customer Service delivery will be best in class. You will be highly motivated and will make it your priority to ensure that our reputation for outstanding customer service is maintained. The successful candidate will be adept with Microsoft Packages such as Word and Excel.
How to apply
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter ideally including details of your current salary and notice period.
Closing Date: 25th July 2018
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received, and therefore you should apply for this job as soon as possible.
(No Agencies Please)
Apply for position