Customer Services Co-ordinator
Midlands and South
06 Dec 2018
Miller Homes is a respected national homebuilder with an established reputation for building outstanding quality family homes and providing excellent customer service. We believe in building homes safely, in a way which is considerate to the environment and delighting our customers with a product and experience which recognises that buying a new home is a significant lifetime purchase. That is The Miller Difference.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Services Co-ordinator to join our Customer Services Team reporting to the Divisional Customer Services Director and who shall be based in our Derby office, however, some travel may be necessary where required.
The function of the role is split into two, the primary role shall be for the ordering, control and distribution of materials to our own technicians throughout the area ensuring the correct materials are procured, received, quality checked and taken into stock in preparation for works, the second and when required, to liaise directly with customers, third parties, contractors, internal and external colleagues at key stages in line with the our internal service level agreements and our own processes, whilst co-ordinating field operations/remedial activity in a timely manner and in the best interests of our customer base across all Miller Homes Midlands & South developments.
Key Functional Areas
- Manage the requirements of the Customer Services dept in terms of materials, this shall include sourcing, procuring, receiving deliveries, managing stock and distribution of materials as required.
- Using the current IT platform, correctly log and manage all materials
- Effective and professional communication with suppliers, contractors, technicians and customers
- To issue Miller documentation as and when required or requested to assist the homeowner in the use and understanding of their new home
- Ensure correct and comprehensive information is obtained for the procurement of materials to minimise/ prevent errors
- To ensure accurate and speedy data input into the customer service operating system – Salesforce
- Ensure the correct and effective co-ordination of remedial tasks with geographical radius and time management of field staff (colleagues) firmly in mind.
- Effective communications with contractors and other third parties to ensure SLA compliance
- Deal effectively and within charter timescales all incoming communications such as telephone calls, messages, emails and texts. Record on the system in a timely manner
- To act professionally, courteously and with dignity and control at all times with customers, internal colleagues, external colleagues and subcontractors alike to uphold the core values of the business, in a pressurised environment.
- To focus on costs against budget and ensure that contra charges are in place with the relevant paperwork as and when necessary
The successful candidate should have a good telephone manner and the ability to communicate well with technicians, suppliers, contractors and customers; this is a demanding role as the resolution of issues shall always be the primary aim of the Customer Services dept. You shall be required to process improvements and building/ maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be highly motivated and will make it your priority to ensure that our reputation for outstanding customer service is maintained. Candidates will be required to work individually and in group situations and will possess knowledge of NHBC standards.
The successful candidate will be adept with Microsoft Packages such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter ideally including details of your current salary and notice period.
Closing Date: 14 December 2018
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received, and therefore you should apply for this job as soon as possible.
(No Agencies Please)
Apply for position