Customer Services Co-ordinator
09 May 2018
Miller Homes is a respected national homebuilder with an established reputation for building outstanding quality family homes and providing excellent customer service. We believe in building homes safely, in a way which is considerate to the environment and delighting our customers with a product and experience which recognises that buying a new home is a significant lifetime purchase. That is The Miller Difference.
Due to an exciting regional re-structure Miller Homes North East is seeking three highly motivated customer focused individuals to join our Customer Services Team, as Customer Services Co-ordinators based in our North East Regional Office, North Shields, Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
The primary function of the role is to liaise directly with customers, third parties, contractors, internal and external colleagues at key stages in line with the our internal service level agreements and our own processes, whilst co-ordinating field operations/remedial activity in a timely manner and in the best interests of our customer base across all Miller Homes North East developments.
Key Functional Areas
- Ensure contact is made with every customer following legal completion and maintain regular contact throughout the 24 month warranty period
- Effective and professional communication with customers to correctly manage customer expectations
- To issue Miller documentation as and when required or requested to assist the homeowner in the use and understanding of their new home
- Ensure that we are in possession of the correct addresses and telephone numbers for all customers
- To ensure accurate and speedy data input into the customer service operating system – Salesforce
- Ensure the correct and effective co-ordination of remedial tasks with geographical radius and time management of field staff (colleagues) firmly in mind.
- Create positive working relationships with colleagues paying specific attention to Sales and Production and more importantly the site teams, to enable smoother transition and completion of remedial tasks
- Effective communications with contractors and other third parties to ensure SLA compliance
- Deal effectively and within charter timescales all incoming communications such as telephone calls, messages, emails and texts. Record on the system in a timely manner
- To act professionally, courteously and with dignity and control at all times with customers, internal colleagues, external colleagues and subcontractors alike to uphold the core values of the business, in a pressurised environment.
- To focus on costs against budget and ensure that contra charges are in place with the relevant paperwork as and when necessary
The successful candidate will have experience of a similar role within the house building sector and have an exemplary telephone manner with the ability to show empathy and sympathy when required. Your skills will include managing customer complaints, organising / prioritising works, implementing process improvements and building/ maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be highly motivated and will make it your priority to ensure that our reputation for outstanding customer service is maintained. Candidates will be able to work individually and in group situations and will possess knowledge of NHBC standards, Health and Safety and building regulations. The successful candidate will be adept with Microsoft Packages such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter ideally including details of your current salary and notice period.
Closing Date: 30th May 2018
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received, and therefore you should apply for this job as soon as possible.
(No Agencies Please)
Apply for position