Great Success at Regional Pride in the Job Awards
Following on from our achievements in the first round of the NHBC Pride in the Job Awards, when we received 27 Quality Awards, our success has continued during the regional rounds.
Twelve of our site managers , including five in Scotland and five in the North West of England, were further recognised with Seals of Excellence, with two of those winners, Scott Brown and Wayne Eccles, going on to receive Regional Awards.
The honours list is as follows:
- Scott Brown for Varcity, Edinburgh
- Martin Plane for Balbirnie Bridge, Markinch in Fife
- Stuart Lindsay for Rosemount Meadows, Blairgowrie
- Patrick Malyn for Doune Riggs, Doune near Stirling
- James Martin for Regents Park, Crossgates in Fife
- Paul Ritchie for Greenvale Park, Newcastle
- Tony Preece for Birkacre Park, Chorley
- Bill Huges for Whittle-le-Park, Chorley
- Wayne Eccles for Willow Fields, Preston
- Harry Dainton for Millers Green, Heysham
- Vinnie Morris for Knowles Land, Ashbourne
- Mark Atherton for Cartrefle, Wales
As a company, we consistently aim to deliver the best possible standards for our customers and recognition throughout the various stages of the Pride in the Job Awards demonstrates our commitment and dedication to achieving that goal.
Well done to all our site managers on their achievements, particularly Scott and Wayne, who will take part in the final stage of the competition, the Supreme Gala event in London in January, when the UK Supreme Award winners will be announced.
We wish them well!