Lights Camera Action! Follow up to Miller Homes' TV Ad Debut

By Sue Warwick National Sales and Marketing Director of Miller Homes.

Following on from the positive impact of Miller Homes’ pilot TV campaign in the North East of England we are poised to launch a TV campaign in Scotland starting Monday 31 August.

The focus behind Miller’s first TV advertising campaign challenges the negative press surrounding the housing sector with a renewed message of confidence aptly entitled: ‘The Optimist''. The proof of the pudding is always in the eating and with the campaign in the North East now fully digested and the outcome extremely positive we decided extend our reach and hope to repeat the same successes in Scotland.

The ad will showcase our successful shared equity initiative - MiWay which continues to help customers get on or move up the property ladder.

The TV campaign is voiced by actor Max Beasley and will run in Scotland for three weeks. We hope that the positive message will touch a wide house buying audience from first time buyers to those in rental accommodation wanting to get a first foot on the property ladder or those looking to move up to larger family homes.

Under MiWay homebuyers only have to arrange as little as a 75% mortgage* with the remaining 25% provided in the form of a loan from Miller Homes. With MiWay buyers own 100% of their property from the outset and the loan is only payable after ten years or when the property is sold whichever comes firstwith the owner simply paying back 25% of their home’s market value at that time. 

*Terms and conditions apply. Visit for further details.