Date published: 10/12/2015
Leading housebuilder Miller Homes has announced plans to create 700 new homes in Scotland next year as the company prepares to start building further phases at seven sites and three new developments.
This follows the recent announcement that 200 homes will be built in Scotland by the end of 2015.
The new phases in the West of Scotland will be at Woodilee, Lenzie; Newton Park, Cambuslang; Fullwood Gardens, New Stevenston; and Manor Wynd, East Kilbride; with new phases in the East of the country at Peebles Gait, Peebles; Victoria Mills, Dunfermline; and Glen Almond, Kirkliston. The Stables at Polofields and Varcity North in Edinburgh will also be expanding to offer a range of one to five bedroom modern homes and unique apartments.
In addition, there will be brand new developments created in Bo’ness, Crossgates and Monifeith early next year and current developments will also see the introduction of new house types, such as the eagerly anticipated three bedroom apartments at Doonholm Meadows in Alloway.
Neil Gaffney, Scotland Area Sales and Marketing Director a Miller Homes, said: “A few months ago we announced that we were commencing building over 200 homes before the end of this year.
“To be able to announce we are set to build 700 homes next year, in some of the most desirable locations across Scotland, is a result of the strong demand that exists from discerning house buyers who are looking for high quality homes to put down their roots.
“We are also delighted to be able to offer some brand new house types across some of our developments to suit the needs of modern living.”
Notes to Editors
- Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
- Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,00 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
- Miller Homes operates in six regions across the UK – Scotland, North West, Yorkshire, North East, Midlands and Southern.
- Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
- In 2015 Miller Homes retained its five star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 95% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
- Further information is available by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk
For further information please contact:
Marie Dunsmuir, Miller Homes
T: 0870 336 5084
Kirsty Bruce, Miller Homes
T: 0870 336 5013
Name: Kirsty Bruce
Phone: 0870 336 5013